SQLDirect Component Library
is a light-weight Borland Database
Engine replacement for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero Delphi v.5 - 10, 2010, XE-XE11 and C++Builder v.5 - 2010, XE-XE11. It uses
the native application programming interfaces to access to the following
SQLDirect 6.5.3 available.
- Delphi/C++Builder 11 Alexandria support
- Delphi/C++Builder 10.4 Sydney support
SQLDirect 6.5.2 was released.
- Delphi/C++Builder 10.3 Rio support
SQLDirect 6.5 was released.
- Delphi/C++Builder 10.1 Berlin support
- ftStream-Parameter support support
- ftWideString support (SQLBase 11.5+)
SQLDirect 6.4.5 was released.
- Delphi/C++Builder 10 Seatle support
- Delphi/C++Builder XE8 support
SQLDirect 6.4.4 was released.
- Delphi/C++Builder XE7 support
SQLDirect 6.4.3 was released.
- Delphi/C++Builder XE6 support
SQLDirect 6.4 was released.
- Delphi/C++Builder XE3 support
- SQLite support
SQLDirect 6.3 Release.
- Delphi/C++Builder XE2 support
- 64-bit support for Oracle and Interbase/Firebird clients
SQLDirect 6.2.0 Release.
- Delphi/C++Builder XE support
SQLDirect 6.1.5 Release.
- Delphi/C++Builder 2010 support
- Lazarus/FPC support (required files in Professional package)
Any suggestions or questions send to here